Yeah it looks like what you've done here is to do for (frog?)composband what I did for whichever nightly version of angband I did my JS script for, the problem comes when all angbands have (sometimes) very similar but not quite the same formats, but DM has been working on it, I am looking for the time to do it. I have gotten a new PC and have been very distracted by the pretty 3D tank battles it lets me fight and have just been catching up on making new job applications.
I have chosen Eclipse to use as an IDE and have imported some angband-related projects which I also need to catch up on as I learn my way around Eclipse. Have also ditched windows and linux is so mind-bogglingly simple it's difficult to conceptualise my workflow with all the same clunky slow-moving parts I had on windows.